1. Select "Export Customers to QuickBooks" option and click next to proceed.
or highlight several customers and right-click on them select ‘Addons / Export Customers to QuickBooks’
Export Preview allows you to filter your data by any parameter. Note
that all customers listed here will be exported to QuickBooks. You can
use native greed filters (click on column headings)
and sorting in order to filter or rearrange items. Filters will affect the result of export.
First of all you should to connect to your QuickBooks database.
- If QuickBooks is running right now, select first option to connect to your data.
- If QuickBooks is off, you can connect to its data file (.qbw) anyway, just browse the one you need to proceed.
Also note that you may need to allow access from QuickBooks integration plugin to QuickBooks. Please, check if Quick Books asks any confirmation (it will pop up automatically if it's needed) and proceed.
3. Export options may affect results. Please, read and check your selection carefully.
4. Map Customer step allows you to map customers from your Store to appropriate items from QuickBooks either automatically or manually.
Attention! Export process will start, when you press "Export" Button! Proceed only if all options are set correctly, otherwise press "Back" Button and check everything once more!
5. On the last step you can see detailed export log - the list of created/modified items exported customers list and errors if there are any.
6. After that you can check the result in QuickBooks:
2. Quick Start Guide >