QBCustomersImportExportImportant Note: If you have Windows Vista, you should run Store Manager without admin privileges.
You can start running QuickBooks Integration addon the following ways:
- you can click the appropriate icon in the section Addons
- or you can select your products and right-click on them and choose "Export Products to QuickBooks"
To Export products to QuickBooks follow several steps of the wizard:
1. Select "Export Products to QuickBooks" option and click next to proceed.
Export Preview allows you to filter your data by any parameter. Note
that all Products listed here will be exported to QuickBooks. You can
use native greed filters (click on column headings)
and sorting in order to filter or rearrange products. Filters will affect the result of export.
3. Export options may affect the results. Please, read and check your selection carefully.
The first option allows you to connect to your QuickBooks database.
Also note that you may need to allow access from QuickBooks integration plug-in to QuickBooks. Please, check if Quick Books asks any confirmation (it will pop up automatically if it's needed) and proceed.
4. "Map Custom Fields" step allows you to map products custom fields from your Store to appropriate items custom fields from QuickBooks.
If items in your QuickBooks have custom fields and you would like to fill them during the export, please, check this option at the top of the window. Otherwise just click "Next" button.
In order to map products field from your store to items custom field from your QuickBooks select appropriate Source Field Name from the drop-down list.
Check "Use Default Value" option if you would like to set manually a default value for items custom field.
"Map Products step" allows you to map products from your Store to
appropriate items from QuickBooks either automatically or manually.
In order to map products manually, simply click on any store product field and select one from the drop-down.
Attention! Export process will start, when you press "Export" Button! Proceed only if all options are set correctly, otherwise press "Back" Button and check all once more!
6. On the last step you can see detailed export log - the list of created/modified items, exported product list and errors if there are any.
7. After that you can check the result in QuickBooks
2. Quick Start Guide >