QuickBooks Integration is Store Manager addon, that means, that it is a part of
Store Manager (it is already built-in the software) and should be
registered with a separate license key. So in order to use the addon you
have to install and register Store Manager and se tup all required
In order to start using the QuickBooks Integration addon you have to go through the following steps:
- Order Store Manager Application.
- Install Store Manager on your PC or laptop and register using Store Manager license key.
- Launch Store Manager and set up connection to your store database (F12). Set up FTP connection settings to be able to upload images.
- Order and register QuickBooks Integration addon using QuickBooks Integration License key (F12 -> Plugins tab).
- Set up required settings:
- Export Products to QuickBooks
select the type of entry you want to create: Inventory, Non Inventory, Service
or Other Charge entries
modify the existing products only, create new
ones only or do both - chose corresponding option
map QuickBooks and
store Products to avoid duplicates
- Export Customers to QuickBooks
- map QuickBooks and store Customers to avoid duplicates
to be exported (filter customers by first name, last name, company, etc.)
- Export Orders to QuickBooks
- create Sales Orders, Sales Receipts or Invoices - suitable for limited
versions of QuickBooks
filter Orders to be exported (filter orders by
data, order id, status, etc.)
- Import Products from QuickBooks
- create new Products
optionally update Name,
Price, Quantity and Description
6. Check your products on QuickBooks.
By eMagicOne Inc.